1. Your spare bedroom is otherwise known as the Yarn Room
This room has had many uses over the years but it’s finally fulfilled it’s destiny as the Yarn Room (otherwise known as heaven on earth)
2. You have enough yarn to last a lifetime but still can’t stop yourself buying more.
Sometimes it’s just too pretty to leave behind. Besides, if you don’t buy it, you just know life will throw a pattern in your path which it would have been ideal for!
3. Your crochet hooks have names
We name our children so why not our crochet hooks? It just makes sense!
4. You could get a gold medal in multi-tasking. Crocheting whilst making dinner? No problem…
Crafting can be a dangerous activity but through the years, you’ve become very skilled at tackling everything at the same time.
5. You don’t even convince yourself anymore when you say ‘just one more row’
Although it may be your catchphrase, those close to you know just as well as you do that ‘just one more row’ never turns out to be ‘just one more row’.
6. You’re currently juggling 42 different projects
…and that’s the way it will always be. It’s a very very special project if it finally gets completed!
7. You cant just look at yarn, it has to be touched, stroked & rubbed against your face…
It’s really the only way to truly test the quality of yarn.
8. You’ve mastered the art of sneaking yarn into your house, although have run out of hiding spots.
This skill has taken years to perfect – it’s amazing how much yarn you can fit in a house!
9. You forgot to pack your socks for holiday but it’s okay because you have 72 balls of yarn
Well, every cloud has a silver lining – you can knit some more!
TO HELP WITH YOUR YARN OBSESSION, WE RECOMMEND A DOSE OF A STITCHTOPIA HOLIDAY – EXPECT CRAFTY EXCURSIONS, CREATIVE WORKSHOPS AND PLENTY OF YARN! TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE LINED UP FOR 2018…