Need help with your booking call 01858 451 351



Around 4-6 weeks before you travel, you should start to think about whether or not need you any vaccinations before your travel. You can find out more about which vaccinations are recommended by visiting the NHS website here: Many UK GP surgeries also offer a travel clinic where you can book any vaccinations and ask your doctor whether any other medical treatment is required before you go. Please note there may be a fee for vaccinations.

Health Insurance Card (EHIC)

For visits to a European Union (EU) country you can apply for a free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and take it with you when you travel. You can get an application form from a main Post Office or you can apply for the card online. There are various website where you can apply for a EHIC card and examples are:- and

Please note the EHIC is in addition to Travel Insurance and not instead of it.

Travel Aware

You can visit the Travel Aware website to find comprehensive information on preparing safe and healthy travel abroad. You can visit the website here:

Health facilities, hygiene and disease risks differ worldwide. It is important to take professional health advice about your particular needs as early as possible. For more specific enquiries, please refer to the Foreign and Commonwealth Travel Advice Unit for the most up-to-date information. You can do this by visiting: then choosing the destination you are visiting and finally clicking on 'health'.